COFFEE BOARD RECONSTITUTED
Date : 01 May 2003
Location : New Delhi
As per the provisions of the Coffee Act, 1942 (VII of 1942) and the Coffee Rules, 1955, the Central Government has reconstituted the Coffee Board for a period of 3 years with effect from 23rd April, 2003. The names of the Members of the reconstituted Board are given below:
Shri D.C. Srikantappa, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha) (He will hold office upto 22nd April 2006 or till he ceases to be a Member of the House whichever is earlier).
Smt. D. M. Vijayakumari, Member of Parliament, (Lok Sabha) (She will hold office upto 22nd April 2006 or till he ceases to be a Member of the House whichever is earlier).
Shri H. K. Javare Gowda, Member of Parliament (Rajya Sabha)(He will hold office upto 2nd April, 2004 or till he ceases to be a Member of the House whichever is earlier).
Secretary (Horticulture), Agriculture and Horticulture Department. Government of Karnataka, Bangalore.
Agricultural Production Commissioner, Department of Agriculture, Government of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram.
Agricultural Production Commissioner and Secretary, Agriculture Department, Government of Tamil Nadu, Chennai.
Agricultural Production Commissioner and Principal Secretary, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Government of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
Shri K. R. Keshava, Kenjige PO, Mudigere Taluk, Chikmagalur District, Karnataka.
Shri K. B. Chandru, Galale Estate, Sundekere Post,Sakleshpur Taluk, Hassan District, Karnataka
10. Shri S. K. Sounderpandian, Pattiveeranpatti Post, Dindigul District, Tamil Nadu.
11. Shri K. V. Manjunath, Kittur Village, Somavarpet Taluk, Kodagu District, Karnataka.
12. Shri B. D. Manjunath, Kumboor Vill. and Post, Somawarpet Taluk, Kodagu District, Karnataka.
13. Shri H. P. Jagadeesha, Hosahalli Estate, Hemmige Post, Alur Taluk, Hassan, District, Karnataka.
14. Shri A. S. Devakar, Arashinaguppe Post,Chikmagalur District, Karnataka.
15. Shri Kurusa Bojjaiah, Kothapaderu Village,Post and Mandal: Paderu,Visaka District, Andhra Pradesh.
16. Shri P.C. Mohanan Master, rvindam Koliyadi PO Nenmeni, S. Battery, Wynad District, Kerala
17. Shri R. Annamalai Murugesh, Kilkundha Village, Post Kundha Bridge, Nilgiris District, Tamil Nadu.
18. Shri Hamid Ashraf, Managing Director, Tata Coffee Limited, Bangalore.
19. Shri Gautam Sarkar, Commercial Controller Beverage and Head (Coffee) Hindustan Lever Limited Coffee Division Bangalore.
20. Shri D.K. Uday Shankar, Krishna Ashray, Mudigere Post., Chikmagalur District, Karnataka.
21. Shri. C. P. Ponnappa (Jamcy), Kushalanagar Post, Somavarpet, Kodagu District, Karnataka.
22. Shri Kumar Pandian, Pandian Coffee Curing Works, Post Bag Number 6, Theni, Tamil Nadu-626531
23. Shri Gunasekharan, United Plantation Workers Union, Sante Maidan, Tamil Colony, Chikamagalur, Karnataka.
24. Shri Umesh Chandra, Jappina Mogary, Mangalore, Karnataka.
25. Shri M. K. Kareem, Nilgiri District, Estate Workers Union, Nilgiris, Coonoor, Tamil Nadu-643101
26. Shri K. Ashokan, Kodali House, Vadyvanchal, Wynad Dist, Kerala.
27. Shri Arka Keshari, Keshri Nahar, Post: Bhawani Patna District, Kalahandi, Orissa
28. Shri Balachandran, Director (Horticulture), Government of Mizoram, Aizawl.
29. Shri Ravi Deol, Managing Director, Barista Coffee Co. Limited, B-25, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016
30. Ms. K. S. Sawmya (Soundarya), Post 505, 4th Cross, 3rd Block, II Stage, RMV Extension, Bangalore
31. Shri Ranjit Raj, Executive Vice President, Nestle India Limited, Gurgaon (Haryana)
32. Dr. Prem Nath Panja, Madikkaree, Kodugu District, Karnataka.
Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce & Industry,
New Delhi, May 01, 2003